1. Turn off power to the sign.
2. Remove fluorescent lamps and sign ballasts
3. Inspect sockets and replacement any worn or damaged parts.
4. Designate one side of the sign as positive and the opposite side as negative.
5. Wire all of positive side sockets together. Wire all of the negative side sockets together.
6. Wire the power supply red wire as positive and the black wire as negative.
7. Insert LED HO lamps into the sockets and check for a secure fit.
8. Rotate lamp into the desired position.
9. Turn power back on to the sign.
** Note if socket has two wires pigtail all wires together per side.
** Note if socket has only one wire a jumper wire will be required for operation.